So the itch to blog has come back. It seems like so much has gone on in the pen world the past few months and I want to get back in the action. I have decided to change my blogging approach a bit to make life easier on myself. Therefore, I’ve come up with the following rules I’m going to follow when blogging.
- Each post will include 1 or 2 photos – that’s it. I’m not a photographer and I shouldn’t try pretending that I am. If you want better pictures of the products then do your own darn Google images search.
- I will spend no more than one hour writing and formatting a post. This is supposed to be fun. Spending an hour writing a post will be fun. Spending 2 hours writing a post will begin to resemble work. As a result, posts will probably be shorter. As a result, they should be easier to read.
- The tone will be very, very casual. Of course the goal is to produce reasonably well written, error-free posts but I’m not going to stress over the tone and I’m not going to spend 20 minuts prof reedin ether. If there’s a typo or two in a post, so be it. If I’m a bit too verbose at times, oh well.
- I hope to post somewhat frequently but frequently will be whatever I decide. If that’s twice a week, fine. If that’s once a week, fine. If that’s once every two weeks, fine.
- This may sound strange, but I want to post more negative reviews. There’s some real crap out there and I want to tell you about it. Besides, going off on crappy products should be fun.
There we have it. That One Pen is back. See you soon.